We at Mayurgodhani.com provides various web services to our valuable clients. Our charges differs based on various factors like your request, urgent or regular project etc. You can order your service by giving out your perfect requirements to us.
Orders & Use of Service.
1) In order to purchase services from us, you may be required to provide certain information about your company, your perfect requirements, contact details and payment information’s. as part of the purchased or successful order you agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct and up to date. If you provide any wrong information to us ,then you’re responsible for any kind of damage/wrong setup for your selected purchases.
2) Attempting to Copy, Reproduce, Sell, Trade or Resell our services without getting any permissions from us is strictly prohibited.
3) Your purchased services must follow our payment term contracts.
4) We have rights to use your website/page/blog as our portfolio, after completion of services .
– We require at-least 30% payment amount before starting your “WordPress Setup/Installation” work. You can pay remaining 70% upon project completion.
– Percentage based payment available only for “Gold Plan”.
– “Silver Plan” contains one premium theme, We will use our preferred wordpress premium theme provider to provide a premium theme.
Website Development Services :
– “For Website Development Services” You need to pay 30% of the net amount to begin the project. You can pay remaining 70% upon project completion.
– Percentage based payment available only for “21st Century” Plan.
WordPress Theme Customization :
– We Strongly recommend 30% Payment (Premium Plan Only) before beginning the project.
– While For Advanced plan you must pay 30% before beginning your work.
– You can pay remaining amount after project completion.
Free Services & It’s use.
– If you won’t need any free services,You must mention it before starting the project.
– If you ignore getting free services/tools, We are not liable to give any cash or deduction on free services/tools included with our products.
– We will use our preferred hosting or domain provider as free hosting and domain. If you want your selected host/registrar in free tools/services, You are liable to pay extra charges whatever your Web host/registrar requires.
– Free Facebook Likes will be delivered within 3 business days.
– You can’t resell free services that you are getting with your purchased plans.
Prices & Payment Methods.
– We have rights to change prices and payment methods without any notifications.
– There are several payment methods that we prefer to use are..
- Google Checkout
- or Contact us, If you have suggestions for payment option.
Modifications to this Agreement.
MayurGodhani.com reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Site and these Terms of Service from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after such modifications to this Agreement will constitute acknowledgment of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
Last Updated – This agreement was last updated on September 24, 2012.