Mobile gets unique place in every peoples life. most of people have their own mobile phone. mobile phones have made communication faster and easy, also 3G and 4G technologies made new revolution in global mobile market. In the current global market many models of mobile are available from various companies, even every mobile company tries to provide best model within your budget.
1. Decide Your Budget .
The first step if for you to decide your budget, decide that how much you can spent on your featured mobile phone? there are many models available in market such as simple, multimedia, android etc.
In India Various Mobile companies provides their services, you can go with Samsung, LG, Nokia etc. From many companies only a few companies gets peoples response on global market.Be sure to check that company you have selected have service center in your area ? you can ask your nearby stores or retailer about it. Also ask your relatives and friends that i am going to purchase mobile with this company, according to my requirement, Is it good ?.
while purchasing a new mobile, this topic is very serious in young generation. if you’re going with your hobby, i mean if you want to multimedia features like sounds, camera, and games and software interface then choose devices from Sony Ericsson or LG or if you want to buy mobile for business and want good internet speed, business applications, good business interface then go for Nokia, HTC, Samsung etc.
This also depends on your hobby or work as we discussed on above topic.
business phone requires QWERTY keypad, so it becomes easy for you to message or communicate with your clients. Touch Screen Mobiles are also good, but it can not defeat QWERTY. keep in mind that Business phone doesn’t requires look , High resolution camera as well. as you know that Nokia Brings 8 Megapixel With Nokia E7 Devices.
If you are purchasing mobile for entertainment or to play games, watch live TV and for multi purpose, there are many choices available in different brands.
Nokia Devices have, Good Camera Quality, High picture quality, Good FPS ( Frame Per Second ) Rate For video, Nokia Support many web applications, If you want mobile for internet use then you should go with nokia, because as i know that all Operator supports automatic Access point configuration for nokia devices. but if you’re going with other brands then you should leave internet behind, because other brands have good internet speed in 3G, but not in GPRS.
5.Please Keep in mind that…
- You can not buy android devices with less money, If you want to buy android devices then you should go with Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung , LG etc.
- within the budget of R.S 2000 to 5000 you can purchase good Multimedia phones.
- You can go with other mobile brands such as Dell , Philips , Apple, HTC , Micromax etc. but few brands are costly and other brands can’t provide you good service after sell.
- I know that you are thinking about 3G. but i know that 3G is very costly for medium level people in India. they can’t spent more money in 3G, so if you want fast internet speed, look for GPRS Class 10,12,32 etc.. ( According to class 32 is best, it provides download speed to 35 to 40 kbps. ) Some high priced mobile have GPRS 10 Class And a few mobiles such as Nokia 2730 Classic.
- This mobile price list will help you more .
Note : this article written on June 2, 2011 . all features and comparison are defined as current global market achievement of each company.